We help our clients increase sales and improve operations using the Internet.
Scroll down to see more, and click on any + sign for more details.
Advertise on Google and Facebook
Google and Facebook advertising are some of the most effective ways on the internet today to drive new business.
Alternatively, without a plan and an understanding of their features, they can bleed your marketing budget dry in stealth mode without you noticing!
We can help you craft and implement a plan to:
- Target your potential customers with remarkable precision, right down to their location;
- Measure the return on your advertising spend to the penny;
- Continually optimise your ads so that you get more business for less investment;
- Monitor the results so that you only use those ads that are bringing you business.
Use Social Media
Social media can be a great enhancement to growing your client base. Alternatively, it can suck up a lot of time for nothing other than vanity.
We can help you:
- Decide if social media is right for your business;
- Determine the best channel for you – is it Twitter? LinkedIn? Facebook? Pinterest? Snapchat?
- Put in place processes to reduce the amount of time it takes you to keep your social media profiles up to date.
Blogs and SEO
Well, kind of. There’s no way to guarantee it. Nor even to give you a comfortable probability of making it. And there’s also no way to be sure you’d stay there if you achieved it. In addition, you may be on a quest for fool’s gold, as there’s no guarantee that those doing the search that you’ve topped are even looking to buy anything.
The best way to increase your chances of being noticed by the search engines is to have great content, usually through a blog. This takes a lot of work, but may still be a valid approach in some instances. Certainly having good and useful content on your site is always a good thing. But if you’re doing it in the hope of being found by prospective customers, it’s an incredibly uncertain and risky strategy.
That all said, if your business is one of the very few where this makes sense, or indeed if you just want to get your blog going to prove your value once customers have found your site, we can help you put a strategy in place for it.
Having a good looking website is not enough to get potential customers to contact you. Indeed, sometimes it’s not even essential.
Far more important is the effectiveness of the site. For instance:
- How easy is it for prospective clients to contact you from anywhere on the site?
- Do you know what page your client lands on, and does that page answer their question and give them a way forward?
We can work with your website developer (or occasionally without) to make your website a better business magnet for you.
Emails for Relationship Building
This is more suitable for some businesses than others. We can help you decide whether it’s right for your organisation or not.
If you do go ahead, much of the work can be automated so that you can consistently get your best messages across without having to rework them every time.
We will help you find the ways to get your most relevant messages across so that you have the best chance of gaining those clients for whom your organisation is a good fit.
Keep and Grow Clients
We can help to automate any relevant aspects of this so that you don’t miss an opportunity to keep in touch, and can present a consistent message to your clients.
A number of simple loyalty schemes can be put in place if relevant for most businesses. We can help you explore the options.
- To identify your best customers to ensure you keep them happy and coming back.
- To identify customers who may be about to leave, or who may need a little more attention.
- To identify the common features that your best customers share, and see if you can find new prospects with similar features.
We can help you put in systems and processes to start down this route.
Do more with less
Automate Your Marketing
Or, if you don’t really do much marketing (or any at all), we can help you get going, and use automation to make it take very little additional effort.
Automate Repetitive Processes
Yes, there is a lot of hype. BUT there’s also the opportunity to automate many things that could save your business a lot of time. Or looked at another way, allow you to do a lot more things with the same amount of time. Such as:
- Invoicing and billing;
- Sending marketing and sales emails;
- Connecting systems to each other, such as billing to sales to customer management.
Do what the big guns do for a fraction of the cost
We can help you see the ones that can bet support your business or create the biggest impact.